Monday 21 January 2013

Back again and some words of encouragement


Okay, so I've been on a hiatus. And since I don't think I owe anybody explanations, I will not explain. Suffice it to say that I'm back and ready to roll. 

First of all, how has the New Year been? Hope we're all off to good start? Like a mentor of mine says "you can never recover from a good start". However, even if things seem unsure and very hazy for you right now, rest assured that God has still got your back. I recall Joseph telling his brothers that God turned all their evil deeds against him for the good of himself and many nations.

Think of Jesus, lied against, lashed severely and killed in the most horrible way. God turned that evil into his greatest triumph. He will do the same for you. Just don't throw in the towel yet. Trust him and he will never disappoint you. God has a way of making you forget your hard times when the good times come.

Bear in mind, God is not the one causing whatever bad things or disappointments in your life, he's the one turning it around for your good. He loves you and is not the maker of evil

May the grace of our Lord be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment