Thursday 8 May 2014

TELL ME YOUR RED PILL MOMENT



The scene below is from the first installment of the seminal movie "The Matrix". I love that movie. I was just thinking about that scene and comparing it to my journey into the Hyper-Grace Message.  I remember my first steps into the true Gospel, I call it my red pill moment. It all started from a simple revelation; God has forgiven all my sins, past, present and future through Jesus' death on the cross. That fact led me down the rabbit hole. Little did I know just how deep that hole goes. I have been forced to rethink everything, and I'm still rethinking stuff. I think of some of my friends who also took the red pill and in my opinion have begun to deviate from the true Gospel into some really weird stuff. Others have gone deeper than I have and been a real help and encouragement to me. But it's all good, God is with us all. The base line of all my thoughts is that God loves all of us in a very passionate and unconditional way. That is the fabric of my rabbit hole and its drawing me deeper and deeper

I'd like you to share your own red pill moments in the comments section. When was the wool removed your eyes? And what wool was it? How deep is that moment taking you or have you abandoned it? God bless and enjoy the scene

  


No comments:

Post a Comment